Sunday, July 26, 2009

NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1wtftL3nA

Thanks Heahter for sharing this piece on facebook this morning. I was totally blown away by this song. It actually rocked me to my core. What an ispirational message. All we have is NOW. The lyrics and melody are haunting. Wonderful message for those going through any difficult time in their life. I espcecially think it is fitting for anyone going through inferiltiy . Now, that we have moved on to adoption there still is some fear and doubt and worries about our future choices. Both inferitliy and adoption one an get so focused on the " what if''s " and hoping for something to happen in the future. This song this morning really reminded me of what helped me to move on and get " out" of my struggle with infertiliy.

During Lent 2008 I was sitting throught the church Mission and at the time I thought I was " pretty much together on infertily". The message was one of the way to peace is to focus not on what we don't have but to be present and start living for the moment and savoring our current blessings" This really was like God was shouting at me " Helllo Karen wake up " In our busy lives it does not take much to get all wrapped up in what we don't have . This song really makes you stop and be grateful for the NOW and to savor your blessings and don't take them for granted ! I hope this song brightens someone's day as it has mine and dedicate it especially to anyone who has been touched by infertiliy in their family.

Love and Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment