Friday, July 24, 2009

New Family Pictures






















I arrived home to find our new family pictures have arrived. So beautiful I cried. I wanted to have a family photo of Blaise , Piper and I before we adopted. Not that I think we will not take pictures of Piper once we have kids I just wanted a profesional picture to capture our family. I also wanted a professional headhot picture of Piper. He is only 61/2 but I am well aware of how quickly situtions can change for dogs and you never know. We had pictures taken at Rainbow Haven Beach in Cow Bay. It was a gorgeous May evening and the sun was perfect. Sabrina Thurlow was the photogragher. She did an amazing job of capturing Pipers personality and spirit. She wanted to keep him " dry "for as long as she could but once he saw the ocean he was off. She was impressed how handsome he was even wet. It was tricky to get him to settle down and pose but with the ocean for stress relief it was perfect. We ordered one family picture, one headshot of Piper and a collage of pictures. My little walls are going to be filled ! Will have to get a bigger house to put the "new"family pictures once kiddies come along.












Here is the link to Sabrina's website.












No comments:

Post a Comment