Saturday, July 23, 2011

Canada Adopts

The Curry European vacation was amazing. Pics to follow. I am catching up on my blog reading and following sites on adoption. I just came across a posting from May on Canada Adopts. I have not been following this site as I have been getting frustrated with the whole process. This post caught my eye because it was from Halifax. A 40 yr old grandmother to be posted to ask what the process for adoption was in NS. Her 17 yr old daughter was pregnant and they are considering adoption.Others responded about Home of the Guardian Angel and CS. My heart just almost stopped and my first thought was yes please do adoption and PICK ME ! Why I read this site tonight I don't know but now all I can think about is this situation and hope and pray that they make the best decsion for them but really hope they choose adoption and PICK ME or even some other deserving couple. I really hope that young girls are moved to consider the adoption option. Off to bed as I am still on Central European Time ( 5 hrs ahead )

Nameste
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment