Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Warming up to Winter " Post Cuba Haze







Well old man winter is still here ! It was so lovely to get away and spend a week relaxing and being taken care off. It is soo hard to come back in the dead of winter and deal with the cold ! I love winter but I also love the beach so to have the two collide kind of threw me off.

We had a blast with Danielle and Roy, great travelling buddies. The Melia Las Dunas Resort was amazing. Our highlight was the Cataraman trip and the time with the dolphins. I almost cried so much energy and personality. Thankfully they were in a natural bay and were rescued dolphins. I was so honored to have had the brief time with these amazing creatures.

Great to spend a week unplugged and quality time with Blaise. We are so go go go all the time that this week was just what we needed to reconnect and recharge.

I am so grateful that we took this trip and now I must get back into the "real world "

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment