Friday, April 2, 2010

"There' s no place like home"

I love coming home to my parents house and Glace Bay. You can see the ocean from almsot every point in Glace Bay. This morning it was really thick fog but you could tell the sun was going to break out. Being Good Friday it was a very quiet and almost reverent kind of day. I went for a run and tried to focus on my surroundings and being strong and following each breath. It is an amazing feeling although very hard to keep with you. Running in the fog was lovely as I am still feeling sad. However I found the fog very comforting and tried to "find my path" along the way. I am realizing I can use running as a meditation and if I try to stop my " monkey mind thoughts" I can not only strenghen my body by running but I can strenghten my meditative prayerful practice as well.

Many blessings for this Easter Weekend.

Nameste
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment