Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Shuffle Dec. 5, 2009



HO Ho Ho ! I did it ! I did it! I really ran 5km. Ok so it was a fun run but I did do my 10 min running with 1 min walking and survived ! Blaise and Piper were my cheerleaders. Piper recieved lots of attention. I was so happy to have met my goal. Great start and I am not planning on doing the 5km clinic at Running Room and see how that goes. I am so proud of myself for finally doing it ! Yeah!

Almost 3 weeks till Christmas. I spent the day in my jammies cleaning the house and getting the Christmas decorations out. I love Chrismas music, I get so emotional this time of year. I believe the " think veil " between heaven and earth this time of year is very thin. I swear I could cry at the drop of a hat ! I would like to think it is my sensitive little sould being moved by the spirit. Sister Jovita explained that the gift of tears is a blessing. I like to think of it like that ! Gotto go I just heard Bruch Gouthro, " Boy from the Woods" starting on the CD gotta go have a good cry to that one !

Blessings of the Season
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment