Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Beginnings

Happy New Year! I have always loved the energy and spirit of New Years Eve. I try to take some time to reflect on the good and bad of the past year and make some intentinos for the coming year. This year I have found myself reading some beautiful blogs from amazing women writers. I have been searching for some inspiration to guide me on my journey to being an adoptive mom. I guess I am trying to find a balance between the traditions and rituals of parenting that I have experience from my mother, the natural kind loving way my sisters interact with their children and lean about new ways of pareneting that speak to my heart.
The blogs I have visited are honest expressions of living a spirit filled, compasionate, peaceful family life. I am grateful for having an open heart to guide me in my journey to motherhood. I am grateful for my friends and family for leading the way. Thank you to the kindred spirits of the blogging world that have spoke to my heart.


The begining of the year is a time for new beginnings and I am excited for the blessings that 2010 may bring to Blaise and I this year.

My theme for 2010:

Create and Celebrate everday miracles


May you be blessed
May you be happy
May you be at peace

Blessings
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment