Sunday, February 5, 2012

No Excuses

Just when I am on a roll with running I get a stupid head cold. Oh my nerves ! I mean I try to do everything right, I eat clean, take vitamin C and echineachea when I feel run down. Well it was a busy week last week and I had something every evening. I guess I am trying to be superwoman. LOL

I did not get my runs in this week and it drove me nuts! I guess I am hooked and running actually makes me more organized and focused. I did run today and it was crazy cold and I still had a bit of a cold but went and did it!

I have to listen to my body and not let myself get run down.

Meeting with our social worker this week to complete our update. Trying not to focus on waiting and just focus on living and the blessings in my life.


Longest run this week: 7 km
One run this week

No comments:

Post a Comment