Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another year is over

I was going to post a delightful,thoughtful and reflective post for the end of the year. I am running out the door to celebrate New Years with Thai food and good friends and of course the World Junior Hockey game! 2011 was a busy year for us and we enjoyed three fabulous vacation trips (Cuba, Calgary & Hungary ).

In the past year I have grown and learned valuable lessons and had some healing along the way. I ran my first 10K and attempted the the CabotTrail relay. I started a new job as nurse educator which I absolutely love and keeps me challenged and busy and I started a meditation practice and leaned closer to my Catholic faith.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and network of friends and of course Blaise in my life. He keeps me laughing, and always knows when to say something or to just let me be. His strength and quiet faith and easy going attitude towards life helps to balance my roller coaster of emotions and whims. He is my greatest gift and I am so blessed. Yes I am so blessed so blessed indeed.


Happy New Year and hears to a joy filled adventurous 2012 !

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment