Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Walk : Good for the Soul









I can't believe it is the end of January already ! WOW, Hmm how am I doing being calm and focused ? Well lately not that great. I am really restless, and very emotional lately. I really have to go back to my Chopra Center book and review what I need to do to bring balance to my " Pitta Vatta" life.

I have decided that we have to get our " house" in order. Literally lots of house projects and mind body spirit preparation and organization. Blaise and I are so easy going that we " kind" of have a plan but hey just like Piper if something fun comes along Oh yeah we are in !

I just needed some time in the woods with my honey and my doggy today. It did me a world of good. Unfortuately the sun was gone when we got out but it was a great walk at Long Lake ( on the lake). Jasper joined us as well so Piper and Jasper who have not had a run together in a long time had a great walk.

Thanks Blaise for our walk this afternoon. I feel much more balanced

Here are a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment