Monday, June 15, 2009

No Place Like Home

Well I am home in Glace Bay being waited on my Mom and Dad. Day 4 post op, ovary and cyst removal laproscopically. I am doing OK but very slow moving and very very tired. Something about coming home to the parents house that makes me always feel like a 13 yr old kid. Mom and Dad came to Halifax for a few days and then packed me in the car with pillows for the 5 hr trip to Cape Breton. Blaise is busy this week so it is great that I can go home with the folks. Last night we had a family supper at Nina's which was great but I was very tired. The trek to move and change position is at the moment very challenging. So I spend the day propped up in one place or another. How pitiful! I am trying to to focus on the " instant menopause" as of yet. So far so good ,I mean I suppose I thought I would have all the of symptoms at once ! I did chat with my Naturpath and going to be trying the natural way with dealing with any symptoms I may have. I think it is only fair that since my body did not quite work out the how to make a baby that I should have an easy go at menopause. LOL Oh well I will wait at see.

Right now focusing on healing and relaxing and getting lots of rest. Blaise and Piperdog are fending for themselves while I am being pampered by the folks in Glace Bay. Off to curl up with mom and watch " Judging Amy " or another lifetime rerun.

No comments:

Post a Comment